Written by Tim C on October 10, 2017
yoast or ALL in one SEO ? or is there anything else I dont know about ?
- Yoast Questions When blogging how much attention do you pay to all the yoast things? I had articles I thought were pretty good but after running it through yoast the readability was moderate and could be improved it said. When I got it to green readability, the post just looked and read very robotic and boring, like it didn't seem like something I'd want to read so I doubt my readers would want to read it. Do you even care to check this about yoast? I can see how the SEO thing is useful with keywords and...Yoast Questions
- Where do you write content? WordPress, Google docs etc? I'm creating a Chrome plugin for our tool articleinsights.com. We currently in closed beta and need some help. Where do you guys create content on? Ie What online editors/places? So far our plugin will work forWordpress blogs Google Doc PlannedBlogger Grammarly App What other places do you guys write content online? For those that give a response not covered above there is a bounty! I will give you free access to articleinsights and the...Where do you write content? WordPress, Google docs etc?
- WordPress Security Plugin can anyone suggest a good security plugin, i was using All In One WP Security but there were 100s of 403s in my redirect page in my cpanel i used wordfence or whatever that didnt work out
- Kill Your Bounce Rate With Zero Bounce WordPress Plugin Get More Traffic and Make More Sales By Killing Your Bounce Rate With Zero Bounce WordPress Plugin Picture this: You have your website set up, you?ve fine-tuned your sales funnel, and you?re landing page is primed for maximum conversions. All...
- Ranking WordPress Site, but going HTML? Will I lose my rank? Hey BHW, I'm currently ranking strongly for my money site that's wordpress. However, I have found a killer theme for my site, except it's HTML... Now, I use yoast SEO, post a high end blog post around once a week, and rank for multiple keywords in my niche (top 3). I am wondering if changing my theme to HTML from wordpress will affect my ranking. Will changing my theme affect SEO? Any advice is appreciated.
- Yoast description not showing in SERP Hi, I have tried finding the answer first before posting but can't find anything. The descriptions I've entered in my Yoast snippet settings aren't showing for my posts in Google when I search for them. It instead displays the first sentence of the post's content. Any ideas? Thanks