Written by Asif WILSON Khan on October 13, 2018
- Cryptocurrency analysis and predictions using AI and… The world of the blockchain technology is rapidly transforming our digital space, and it will not take long before it manifests into the physical realm at large scale. The future of cryptocurrencies: There is a huge debate among powerful people and ev...
- Cryptocurrencies Hi everyone, First of all I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. Now, in 2018 I have decided with a friend to invest in some cryptocurrencies that are low (like stellar) that will grow this year higher...i know that we don't know which crypto can get close to the top but at least i would like to hear your predictions.. In which coin would you invest at this time? What are your thoughts about stellar, reddcoin, litecoin? Or maybe do you have any other...Cryptocurrencies
- Which CryptoCurrencies i should buy now? Hello Friends, i would like to invest $2-$3K on CryptoCurrencies. But i dont want to buy bitcoin because it increased a lot. So it wont be wise decision to buy bitcoin now. Looking for expert suggetion about CryptoCurrencies/
- Cryptocurrencies are currently the epitome of a… Looks like Bitcoin has hit its max as of this morning and will likely begin the long drop to the basement in the next few days. Those of you who are preparing to sell, what do you plan to do with your earnings? Those of you who are going to "hodl" as it freefalls, at what point will you give in and sell off your coins? What is your plan of attack as these exchanges freeze transactions when it hits freefall? Will you foray into the alts that don't crash in tandem with bitcoin, or will you...Cryptocurrencies are currently the epitome of a "bubble"... V3
- How high bitcoins can go? Hello Friends, Bitcoin has started few years back and now its 8K USD. Someone in the beginning when bitcoin has started has offered me 100+ bitcoins for a project and MY BAD LUCK I said him NO because I wanted money in USD. I will remember that day fo...
- Invest 2000 Euros In Cryptocurrencies [Urgent] Hi, this is very serious, I and my brother have convinced my mother to invest 2000€ in cryptocurrencies, we told her Bitcoin because she was going to invest it in a bank with "Livret A" we call it like that in France and it gives like steady 1% return a YEAR. So Can anyone tell me in which cryptocurrency should she invest that 2000€, Which platform is best for low fees? Thank you guys, your advice is appreciated ... Also, she will invest this money today.