Written by EnhancedHuman on November 9, 2018
- [Observation]Bots don’t kill engagement,… Hello everyone, I am here with an observation. Bots are NOT killing your engagement. Your garbage/recycled same as everyone else content is. For the longest time I attributed my 17.6k fitness account's engagement plummet to my vast use of engagement groups/bots/purchased followers/ etc... But then I started botting my dog's account. Not only did my dog double his following 511 to 1100ish(Small I know, but it is continuously growing. See below) in less than a month. The engagement has...[Observation]Bots don't kill engagement, garbage content does.
- 100+ bots for raise engagement of main account
- Main manual account with five bots in engagement…
- Instagram engagement is slowly going down Hey everyone, Just curious: I'm running an Instagram account in a niche which is hobby of mine. I've started out in November 2017 and did everything manually: No botting or artificial boosts. So far so good but the last 2-3 weeks I see my followers growing but my engagement is going down. e.g: on May 15th my engagement was 20% with 815 followers, today I have 968 followers with just 16.90% engagement. All the content I post is unique and created by myself. Someone any tips how to...Instagram engagement is slowly going down
- Possible to raise engagement just by posting more?? I have a few accounts I used followliker f/u on for a year or two and slowly built them up to 14k and 23k . I would sometimes not post for long periods of time . In the beginning when I posted often I had high engagement but after the algorithm change ...
- My engagement is going down Hi, I started a urban photo account . To begin i did f/uf, mass like and comment on niche and grow it at 1,5K. My engagement per photo was arround 300 - 350 likes and 5-10 comments. And +400 likes for very good photos. Then I discovered bot via websites. So i used some trial like gramista, instazood etc. It went good, all my photo went for +400 . But now after fiew months of no use of bot tools, my engagement is going down 200-250 like /photos, so less than when i had 1,5K. So i don't...My engagement is going down