Written by pixeltric on September 25, 2018
- Following Temp Block with API Hi, guys. Lately with either FL or GMT2 i find that it says "It successfully followed X user". But then checking their followers, doesn't show my account. So talking with Support of GMT2, he recommended i try with on mobile app to see. And indeed i can't follow users on mobile app. If you search YT videos "can't follow on instagram". They show they follow(hit blue button "follow"), changes to following and instantly returns to "follow" button. And for me it doesn't display any warning. And...Following Temp Block with API
- Shopify Buy Now Button Good evening guys, I just created my first store on Shopify, but on the product page I just have "add to cart" button, which I dont like since it may decrease my conversion rate, so I searched over the internet but couldn't find anything helpful (just an app that you need to pay 10$/month which i dont want to pay, because its too much for just a button). does anybody know how to do it? on shopify forum they talk about permalinks, but still i dont know how to use them... i appreciate any...Shopify Buy Now Button
- How can i add Next/Back Button to my wordpress site? Hi everyone i need to add next/back button to my website are there any plugin or css code i can use to add it
- Aliexpress extremly slow? (Shopify) Yoyo, Anyone else having issues with Aliexpress being extremly slow? It's been like this for 3-4 days now and it's really frustrating trying to fulfill orders, every time you click somwhere you have to wait 3-5 min.. Just me? Spoiler
- [Reviewers] FB Like Jacker WP plugin without confirm button Hello , It is with great pleasure that I share with you our first plugin review at BHW I am looking for reviewers of exclusive plugin WP , called FB Like Jacker WP plugin (without confirm button) What it is ?: As you may have guessed from the name...
- How to extract a text field and submit button from a… I was wondering if there was a way to extract a text field and submit button and put it in my webpage, what I'm trying to do is grab the text field and submit button only from a CPA offer page and put it in a page that I will redesign... so when the lead submits their email , it still sends it out to the CPA offer's server and I get paid... I understand iframing can work but with different mobile / tablet / computer browsers it can get messy.