Written by monnoname on June 13, 2018
- Shopify is shit I don’t know what to do tjis shit is so shitty I don't even know what to do. I made a store and when I link it it just says store coming soon even though I added a bunch of shit this shit is really pissing me off. There's also literally no way add the shipping price manually or anything. Literally just scamming me out of a free trial so I have to buy the piece of shit just to learn it.
- Dropshipping Journey – Road to 30$/day Hey, this is my new journey. I've never done any actual sales online, but I lurk around forums and learn shit all the time. This is more of my diary to keep up with my own shit rather than a method for other people to see, so I won't be too detailed with how I do things. I just made my first store ever yesterday and started paying for ads today. Initial website setup and shit 30$ Ad costed 25$ I've sold 25$ profitTotal earnings: -30$
- Looking for a shit hot WordPress developer Hi guys Looking for a shit hot WP developer to complete a job ASAP. This could be a regular thing so I am looking for the right person. Looking forward to hearing from you Skype: Joshbenson312 Cheers
- rackspace is shit and low key a scammer I never tried the service but they charged me for the 3 day trial. I was told by live chat that i had to email them to close my account. After days i didn't get a reply and I saw I was charged. So I opened a ticket since obviously they don't reply to emails. after that i got told i could close my account this whole time... Then they sent this shit. https://imgur.com/a/gzWS9 . i called right now and they transferred me 4 times to only tell me after about 15 mins that they...rackspace is shit and low key a scammer
- Article Spinner Why Most of Them Are Shit? is there any tool which exactly pulls articles from top 10 or 20 Google SERP for the keywords, It seems like every article spinner pulls articles from Articles Directories where most of the articles are shit or not related to my keywords at all. I use Kontent machine and it's articles are Shit.
- [LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again,… TL;DR: I'm risk averse, life has changed a lot in five weeks, I'm going back to the 9 to 5 life, my content service is not going anywhere, my projects are all still chugging along.This is the third warning that this is a long thread. This one is even in bold. If reading is not your strong suit, get the fuck out. The month of June and the first week of July for me have been a complete and total whirlwind of 16-hour grinds, home purchasing, lawn mowing, job applications, long...[LONG] Risky Business: Why I Chose the 9-To-5 Again, Writing for Fun and Profit, Q&A, and Other Shit