A very simple question to fellow BHWers. Please check the attached screenshot. The keyword has potential to be ranked on the first page easily but it seems too much of a fairy tail as it has a large amount of traffic.
Can I make a blogger or blogspot blog and try to rank this keywork with 2-3 good articles and on page SEO?
- How to rank blogspot blogger for even low-end keywords I have seen a lot of blogspot blogs popping up in my search results on page 1 of Google for niches I'm in. A large portion of these don't show any backlinks so it would appear they are ranking solely on keyword weakness but also onpage SEO? Because I have recently tried a few different blogger tests and I can't seem to get any of these blogs on page 1 no matter how weak the keywords are in competition. Anyone out there have any positive experience working with blogger to know any tips? Im...How to rank blogspot blogger for even low-end keywords
- Niche Keyword Problems! Hi, So I am thinking to create a niche blog (Amazon affiliate). This is my first time to do this. I am doing some keyword research with Long Tail Pro. So i got a keyword for which LTP shows competitiveness of 32, i looked for the same in Kwfinder and it shows 26 (easy). I have attached the metrics for the websites ranking on the first page. Most of them are e-commerce websites. Coming to my budget, it's not too much. I would rely on usual link building and maybe through a simple PBN....Niche Keyword Problems!
- Ranking for ‘Best kw’ vs just the keyword With the same page can you rank #1 for 'best kw' and just the keyword by itself? Particularly if it is low competition ecom type keyword Or should a separate page be made for each? like a top 5 best page and then a complete guide to KW page? Maybe making the best page a sub-page of the complete guide I have one site where i have the homepage with 'best kw' in the title tags and h1. That page ranks #5 for the best and 50s for the plain KW. But another page i made called 'what is kw'...Ranking for 'Best kw' vs just the keyword
- Is this easy to rank on 1st page? I've found a keyword which has about 20k monthly search in the e-commerce business. I used keyword planner to analyze that keyword and it shows 14 only which means its easy to rank. What do you guys think? However the 1st page is mostly authority sites like amazon and walmart. View attachment 95988
- I ranked #1 Hey, recently i ranked #1 for viral keyword and received so much traffic, but then my site disappeared from serps. Now i checked keyword manually, page 1 was full of spam (i guess they ranked with gsa) So what do you guys think about this?
- help!! my site de ranked it was on serp first page for 4 long trail keyword.now its on 7-8 page for 3 keyword.one keyword is on first page.i did not bh seo.just few tier one backlinking with web 2.0 sites.and some social bookmarking..please help me