Written by botcashcrew on November 14, 2017
hello i want to create a logo for my website, the website logo should look like the logo of lolking. net
but ofc you have to do it a little different, like put in a Tiger or any other animal
fixed price and amount of hours you need please in my inbox
- Stopped getting ripped off for your Logo Designs! Hello how are you guys doing here I am a expert on editing photos. We also make your Logo Designs and ideas come to life. We also do picture editing for Instagram to make your post more approachable for you potential customers. Pictures and Logo's are a huge part of internet marketing and with out it the internet would be 30 percent smaller and just plan boring. Please email me on how we can get your Logo or any picture design done today! We currently use bitcoin and fiverr if you feel safer...Stopped getting ripped off for your Logo Designs!
- logo design Looking for someone to design a logo for my digital marketing company. Thanks!
- Ads Help Hello guys, I have a question. I am interested to create Ads with my company logo and show this Ads on other websites in my Country. What do you suggest to me ? To create with google ads or ? I don't want to make money with this Ads but when other people see and click, they can go to our company website or Fb fan page. Best,
- Should i invest in t-shirts and promote them? I run a modeling niche website and right now its shit... about 20 visits per day... what i want to do is to create t-shirts or hoodies with my branding logo and make an ad on facebook so people can buy them. Is this a good way of making things or a bad?
- Graphic Design, Logo Design, Business Card Design I am ready to design anything like Logo, Business Card, Banner, Cover Photo etc. But I always see an unwanted competition in the marketplaces like Free Lancer, 99Design. So, I just like to know is there any other opportunity to make some money from Gra...
- How to color to alpha logos without making actual… As the title says.. It's be really useful to be able to remove the white backgrounds of my logos without actually changing the colored, non-white, or actual logo portions. The white background actually completes the look of the logos, just need to remove the white around it if you follow?