Written by tiiberius on September 9, 2017
- Yes, Google is watching user behavior… I remember posting in a thread just yesterday on this, but Google seems to have just admitted flat out that they track things like back-clicks and user time-on-site. https://www.seroundtable.com/google-brain-click-data-for-rankings-24441.html Sounds...
- How long does it take for link building to have an effect? I've been focusing my energies on another IM journey, but I recently saw some potential to (hopefully) rank a CPA website of mine. The domain already has a few no-follow backlinks (from a previous owner, I suppose) and I've added a couple new backlinks today. How long does it usually take to index? How long after adding new backlinks does it usually take to notice a change in SERPs?
- Adwords Account Supsended! WTF?!?! Hi everyone! I have a big problem with Adwords! I've try many time to create a new account but it is always suspended. Google send me this message: "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts." I've setting my account in this way: - New IP Address - New MAC Address - New Windows Account (so without cookie) - New Website - New...Adwords Account Supsended! WTF?!?!
- Want to push a particular URL in Google Search… Hi, I Want to push a particular URL in Google Search result, How can I do it ? For "my brand review" keyword, I get a URL in first position in Google search. I want to push the ranking down to 5 ~ 6. How can I do it ? Note: This is my first post here and We have been following all white hat technique. I think, for the problem what we have now, requires blackhat technique.
- Google detecting Affiliate Links So, over the conclusion of various tests, as the title is saying, Google is detecting Affiliate Links like Ad-Center, Amazon, & other non banner affiliate networks in their servers, and so, avoiding your website of climbing up ranks & bringing new traffic. Real question comes now, how do i try to avoid this kind of automatic penalty imposed by Google without violating TOS like the Amazon one that they should know where all the traffic comes from. I've been thinking about doing multiples...Google detecting Affiliate Links
- Ecommerce Links – Dominate The Front Page of… From the creators of Event Links & Social Impact Links ... Ecommerce Links - Dominate The Front Page of Google With Your Products - By Invalley