I was wondering regarding wordpress hosting to choose between godaddy and dreamhost ?
whats the best?
dreamhost got unlimited pop accounts thats good news because godaddy charges for office 365 insane money per email account and it does not work well!
anybody out there that can say something about speed and environment of the hosting ?
also if I transfer my domain to dreamhost can I set DNS for subdomains on a different hosting ?
thank you for taking the time to answer
- Offshore Web Hosting Starting from just $0.01 from… BlueAngelHost is providing web hosting services since 4 years. We operate in multiple Tier 2 and Tier 3 Data Centers of Bulgaria, Russia and Netherlands.And we Ignore DMCA complains. ... Offshore Web Hosting Starting from just $0.01 from the first M...
- WordPress Security Plugin can anyone suggest a good security plugin, i was using All In One WP Security but there were 100s of 403s in my redirect page in my cpanel i used wordfence or whatever that didnt work out
- My AMAZON journey : From imaginations to taking… My name is Prec1ous, a newbie and I am NIGERIAN (PROUD) I registered here 2013, that was the only way I could download a PDF from Google and that was it. So you can see that Iowa's never active, no reason to. This year, I stumbled here again but this time, my interest in internet marketing had gone overboard . I have a site peppered with adsense and it makes me some euros but my mind had broadened. I came here looking for how to increase adsense earnings but all the amazon affiliate...My AMAZON journey : From imaginations to taking actions and making MONEY!
- [IGFORSALE.COM] Selling lots of instagrams in… Hello I am selling a couple instagram accounts with varying amount of followers. The accounts have never been banned and come with OG Email and password. An overview of all accounts with more info can be found on: IGForSale This is a image with the ...
- Found a good expired domain that was previously registered Pretty dumb title ha? Of course it was previously registered but what I am trying to say is that it was first registered in 2003 (holding a health-related scientific website) then dropped in 2007 and in 2014 someone registered again and posted some diet-related stuff in chinese and now it's available since 2015. It doesn't have great metrics but I only use metrics to filter them out while manually checking the domain. It has some backlinks from high authority sites and as far as I can...Found a good expired domain that was previously registered