Written by zEkr3t on November 3, 2017
Sup everybody, new to BHW, being self employed doing random shit in life… designing crude humor t-shirts with shopify, making animations, films, music production and drawing.. Currently trying to expand my t-shirt shopify business to success.
- Yay, my first post, new to BHW, how’s everyone doing? Sup everybody, new to BHW, being self employed doing random shit in life... designing crude humor t-shirts with shopify, making animations, films, music production and drawing.. Currently trying to expand my t-shirt shopify business to success.
- Journy to Shopify T-shirt art store. Hey you all!, so i will start about my self, I'm an young artist and doing lot of blackwork drawing and tattoo styled drawing. In the last year i had a dream of opening a store with screen printed T-shirts with my own designs and drawings on them. so I have started researching and learning about everything that is related to what i wanted. Then I opened a Shopify store. For like 3-4 months i tried Facebook ads which i did only testing and learning as I work, and Instagram page, pinterest,...Journy to Shopify T-shirt art store.
- Shopify + Print on Demand business Hello everyone. I recently got an idea of starting a shopify store selling t shirts and print on demand stuff (probably the most unique idea ever on bhw) I already thought of a niche, it is not a 'passionate' niche but I can see people coming back to buy more. The main traffic source I thought of is social media. I can grow Instagram, Facebook accounts etc. At first I won't be using any paid advertising, just try and grow a following, close deals with influencers etc. Do you think...Shopify + Print on Demand business
- [METHOD] The Ultimate Shopify Guide to Making $100/Day! Shopify is one of those platforms that I am sure most of you are familiar with and it can be massively profitable. In this guide, I am going to share all my tips and tricks to make a passive income with Shopify. Like my Teespring thread I shared a whi...
- Shopify Dropship Organic Sales to £2000 a Month I've dabbled in Shopify for just over two years now. My first store started life as a free + shipping version, which saw some success until my Facebook ad account was banned. I later rebranded it and over the course of 18 months built it up to 5000+ organic visits a month, averaging £4000+ sales and £1800-£1900 profit. At the same time I launched a second strore but didn't do a whole lot with it, that's now going to change and is the topic of this journey. To drive traffic to the store...Shopify Dropship Organic Sales to £2000 a Month
- My Shopify Journey Hi all, I had another journey a while ago, cost me a bit of time and aborted it because the niche was horribly wrong. I have now chosen a much smaller niche, and hope I have more success. I have not closed any of my other accounts, and I think I wil...