Written by FreakenSEOsmh on June 11, 2018
- What keeps banks from “making up” money? There is no gold standard, no silver standard, money is simply a number in a database. So what keeps a big bank from, for example, using one of their branches in the Cayman Islands, sending 1 million dollars to another branch say in Europe, without actually having 1 million dollars? Nobody knows what money there is in Cayman or any other tax paradise. Banks probably have a papal monke generator, that's what I'm sayin. If they make up a million here and a million there nobody will ever...What keeps banks from "making up" money?
- 1 Million in 10 Minutes! What if you had 1 million dollars and have only 10 minutes to spend them. P.S. You are not allowed to deposit it somewhere nor invest it, you just need to spend it ASAP
- Top 10 ICO fundraises besides Block.one — $4 billion Telegram Open Network — $1.7 billion Dragon Coin — $320 million Huobi — $300 million HDac — $258 million Filecoin — $257 million Tezos — $232 million Sirin Labs — $157.9 million Bancor — $152 million Bankera — $150.9 million Polkadot — $142.4 million https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/31/a-b...-raised-4-billion-without-a-live-product.html
- $450 million For a fucking painting !!! Still unsure if it's genuine !!!!!http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...salvator-mundi-sells-450-million-342-million/
- How average Bitcoin users are getting rich online by… This is the true story of a website known as Bit Petite. BP is what is known as a Bitcoin tumbler or mixer. BP has been online for the last 94 days and so far over twenty four and a half million dollars have been laundered through it. Investors have pu...
- Low monthly search, low comp, 21 million results This seems to be a tell-tale sign of a niche that is too competitive. Doing allintitle searches gives you results that may be too specific. Let's say you find a longtail keyword with 75 monthly searches and hardly any competition. You write a highly optimised post for that longtail, but those 75 searches/mo return 21 million web pages. How in the hell are you going to beat out 21 million results. Is it better to search that longtail keyphrase naturally and look at the results from that?...Low monthly search, low comp, 21 million results